REQUEST YOUR OWN COMMISSION ARTWORK
Custom artwork is the perfect option for yourself, or as a truly unique gift for someone special. I currently offer private and commercial artwork commissions in graphite or colour pencil on paper.
What you get
- Original, high quality, artwork crafted by a professional
- Communication with me to discuss the vision for your project
- Progress updates with photos
- Insured shipping
- Certificate of authenticity and maintenance information
- Personalised colour keepsake booklet - a behind the scenes look at your piece being created, helping you tell the story of your artwork in years to come.
Take a look at my portfolio to get a feel for my work.
Contact me any time to have a no-commitment discussion about your commission project.
When requesting a commission, if possible please include the following:
- Subject of drawing - provide sample photos if you have them
- Preferred medium - graphite or colour pencil
- Size - note sizes range from A4 to approx A0 size (21 x 29.7cm up to 64.8 x 101.6cm) with my most popular pieces sized around 50 x 70cm
- Budget - I can tailor my work to suit a variety of budgets. Prices vary depending on complexity, materials and concept development process
- Timeframe - pieces may take anywhere from a few weeks to a month or more depending on the size, complexity and chosen medium
- Prints - depending on the subject, some clients like to get high quality prints in addition to the original to give to family and friends. Please advise if you considering prints as there can be a wait time.
- Any other particulars
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Samples of recent client commissions
What some of my customers have to say:
"It looks wonderful, we are so happy with it! The level of detail is perfect. Thank you."
"We were very impressed with the accuracy and real life impression you created...thank you. We shall cherish for years to come."
"Your attention to detail and perfection is outstanding. You've managed to be so timely...you're such an inspiring and talented artist I cannot thank you enough."
"Oh my goodness. The attention to detail from the wheels to the reflections...it's all so amazing...I'm absolutely blown away."