FINALIST ART LOVERS AUSTRALIA PRIZE 2021
A glimpse into a suburban scene.
The maestro directs the orchestra atop the podium. Each musician takes a turn at their solo, adding emphasis through interpretive dance.
This artwork is inspired by my own days in the studio listening to the plague of noisy miner birds that arrive at the window to heckle my cat. The sound of screeching is second only to the sound of a stadium of football fanatics brandishing vuvuzelas.
- Original artwork
- Medium: Graphite and black colour pencil on white watercolour paper
- Size: 560 x 765mm - 22 x 30 inches
- Weight: 300gsm (heavyweight paper)
- Made using professional artist grade supplies guaranteeing this piece will last for many years to come
- Certificate of Authenticity and maintenance information included with delivery
For more information about this item, feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about limited edition prints, ordering, shipping, cancellation and returns, please see FAQ