An ode to a tumultuous year, to being tossed around relentlessly, like underpants in the wash!
Perhaps it's Murphy's Law laughing at our expense - all the machines are out of order except the most expensive one, the clock hands are missing so you have no way to tell what time you need to return to pick up your clothes, and of course you carry nothing but credit cards.
This artwork is featured in Australian online art retailer, Bluethumb's 'Calming Colours' Curator's Pick
- Original artwork
- Medium: Colour pencil on off-white watercolour paper
- Size: 560 x 760mm - 22 x 30 inches (image 420 x 595mm)
- Weight: 300gsm (heavyweight paper)
- Made using professional artist grade supplies guaranteeing this piece will last for many years to come
- Certificate of Authenticity and maintenance information included with delivery
For more information about this item, feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about limited edition prints, ordering, shipping, cancellation and returns, please see FAQ