Nakabashi Bridge Takayama Japan
Limited Edition fine art print.
Realistic rendering of Nakabashi Bridge in the inland village of Takayama Japan. Using a photo taken from a 2018 holiday, I just could resist trying to capture the vermillion red.
Numerous layers of various red and pink hues were required to accurately recreate the vermillion you see here. The vivid colour contrasts and snowy mood would look incredible on any wall.
A beautiful country with beautiful people - Arigatō Nihon!
A small taste of Japan delivered to your door!
Read more about the inspiration and development of this piece here.
Limited Edition fine art prints (Original now sold)
- A limited edition print is the perfect option if you missed out on the original piece.
- Limited edition fine art (Giclée) print – 100 editions
- Produced on smooth 100% cotton rag acid free paper, white 310gsm (includes 40mm white border)
- Signed and numbered
- Size: 420 x 594mm (A2) - 16.5 x 23.4 inches
- Certificate of Authenticity and maintenance information included with delivery
- Made using professional artist grade supplies guaranteeing this piece will last for many years to come
For more information about this item, feel free to contact me on email@example.com